I have no picture today. I have this new computer and all my pictures are still on the old one. Nothing worthy of a picture is appropriate anyway today. I have just been listening to the news and watching our beloved land deteriorate in many ways. Our President Obama seems to be bent on the destruction of America, and is moving very quickly.
What does all this mean? I look at my precious children and grandchildren and my heart is so heavy for what they might have to bear. I feel helpless and almost hopeless until my mind and heart go back to the One who holds the whole world in His hands.
None of this is a surprise to our Father. He has known all about these days from the foundation of the world. It is just that we have not.
This country has been more blessed than any other country in the history of the world. America as a nation along with our elected leaders, has not been interested in God. Many loud-mouthed voices would have Him removed even from our history. They will not be successful. God is at work. Many Christians are waking from a deep sleep, induced by the comfortable blessings of life in this amazing land. We have work to do. Resting on our blessings will not accomplish the work of God. While He alone is in total control, He gives us our marching orders. What are yours? I am seeking mine. Right now I am learning all I can about our government and the Hand of God in its formation. Only God knows where this knowledge will be used and in what way.
Our only real hope is the Lord and He desires to help His children. We must ask, seek, and knock in humility and repentance. God in His Providence is woking out His plan and we get to be a part of His Story. What a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment