Monday, September 14, 2009

Tea Party Washington D.C.


Blogging is a phenomenon that is new to me. I have finally come to the understanding that this is a valid expression of heart and soul that connect us with those who share common passions.

I was blessed to be able to attend the 9-12 March this past week-end and I was overwhelmed at the number of people who feel as I do about this wonderful nation. Just viewing the numbers of different personalities walking toward the U. S. Capitol in one large mass of humanity was humbling. I saw loud and boisterous people. I saw quiet and pensive people. I saw young people. I saw older people. I saw different races of people. This is America. That is what I observed and I felt in my soul very thankful to be a citizen of the land of the free and the home of the brave. I sense an awakening in the hearts of people. It is not just about the healthcare issue or the financial problems we are currently experiencing. It is much deeper. Freedom has been purchased by the blood of our forefathers and it is a gift from God that we have taken for granted for far too long. It is time to fight again for our freedom and do whatever we can to peacefully reclaim our heritage.

2 comments:

  1. great post Patriot Peggy. We love you!

    Posting Peggy
    Pilgrim Peggy
    Painter Peggy
    Plogger Peggy
    Pretty Peggy

    kent and em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip hooray! Now don't be like me and forget the name of your blog. ( I have no idea how to find it either) I am proud of you for taking this step and your willingness to be vulnerable enough to put your heart out there. I think you are going to be surprised by the response you receive. May God bless you, pondering Peggy.

    ReplyDelete